Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Start of Something New

So I've finally decided to put one of these things together. I always figured I'd have to improve and build upon my writing skills sooner or later.

And what better way than to combine it with some of the few things I really do enjoy.  In this case, Trendy Food and Trendy Food Accessories.  If I'm going out and trying these things, I might as well document them.  BUt seeing as I am no means an expert, I'm not going to review anything like I'm suddenly Michael "Shuts Down Restaurants with a flick of his wrists" Bauer from the SF Chronicle.  And frankly most people couldn't tell the difference between a good meal and a great one anyway.  So I'm just going to document if it's really worth the trip I've taken.

Coming from the SF Bay Area, I feel like I'm in a pretty good position to find all the trendy food in the City, so let's get started. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment